Monday, 19 August 2013
- operation and maintenance of vehicles and access equipment
- consumption of water, cleaning chemicals and other materials
A not-so-satisfactory solution to dirty glass is to simply tolerate it. Another solution is to carry out frequent cleaning, but this generates high energy requirements for manpower and operation and maintenance of access equipment. It also creates high consumption of water and cleaning chemicals. Now there is a much better solution that saves energy, time and money the ClearShield® System, which upgrades ordinary, high-maintenance glass to ClearShield Energy Saving Glass™ - before, during or after construction. This new, high-performance glass has durable surface protection that is 'non-stick' and therefore much easier to clean and keep clean. ClearShield Energy Saving Glass™ is the first technology that reduces by 50% on average the energy and time requirements for cleaning glass and decreases the environmental impacts.
Wednesday, 14 August 2013
1. Durable glass surface protection with ‘non-stick’, easy- clean, low-maintenance performance.
2. Ways of renovating stained/discoloured glass without harsh chemicals or abrasive methods.
3. Simple and economical after-care/maintenance for glass with ClearShield.
4. Complete system for glass renovation, protection and maintenance.
5. Glass surface treatment that is not classified as hazardous under health & safety or environmental regulations.
6. Durable glass surface treatment that can be safely applied either in the factory or on-site.
7. Solutions for durable glass surface protection before, during and after construction.
8. Energy Savings — architectural glass:
- Reduces by 50% on average the frequency of site visits for routine cleaning of glass in buildings—substantially cutting carbon dioxide emissions and costs for manpower, operation and maintenance of vehicles and access equipment as well as consumption of water, cleaning chemicals and other materials
9. Daylighting — architectural glass:
Maintains the original light transmittance (t-Value) - enhancing health, well-being and productivity of building occupants.
10. Energy Conversion Efficiency — solar energy panels:
Retains energy conversion efficiency by maintaining original light transmission.
11. Anti-microbial — health and hygiene markets:
The first transparent, re-treatable glass surface treatment resisting adhesion and growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
12. Direct Food Contact and High Temperature — glass cookware and oven doors:
The first transparent, re-treatable glass surface treatment meeting test requirements of the EU and the USA Food & Drug Administration (FDA).